Monday, August 27, 2012

Busy, busy, busy girl!

Hello all! 

I must apologize for my extreme lack of updates.  In between commissions, prepping for the 2012 EtsyRain Handmade Holiday Show (in a fancy new venue with twice as many vendors!), the October session of The Joy Guild's Art Camp for Big Kids coming up (I will be teaching acrylic painting), moving, raising a 2nd pup, and a billion other things that work as excuses, I've been a bit busy.  :)  There have been many new works and musings that I need to post!  For those still following this blog, thank you.  I will remedy the empy air issue soon.

Thanks again, and keep on creating!

-Kelly M. Cook

P.S. - Don't forget, you can always check my facebook art page for more recent updates:  http://www.facebook.com/KellyMCookArt

No comments:

Post a Comment