Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Home Sweet Home"

Maybe it's because the holidays are coming up, and I'm a little homesick.  But lately I haven't been able to get the image of a snuggly bird nest out of my head, so here it is:




As always, available on my etsy here.  Struggling to get everything ready for a show on the 26th and 27th (etsyRAIN Handmade Holiday Show!), a show at my office on Dec. 1st and 2nd, and working on sketches to collaborate with the lovely Caitlin, as referenced in the previous post.  In regards to that, I sent along to her a few more sets of sketches that I originally made for my pendants for swag bags (which now will more likely be earring sets for sale).  I rather like the way a few turned out, and plan to make paintings of some of them soon.



Happy almost Thanksgiving, all!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment