Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2 new paintings and accepted as a vendor!

Hello hello all!  First off I'm very excited to announce that I've been accepted as a vendor to the etsyRAIN Handmade Holiday Show!  If you're going to be in the Seattle area Thanksgiving weekend, you should consider stopping by!  I'm actually attending my first volunteer meeting tonight to start helping prepare the show.  Yay!

Also made 2 new paintings this week, both 8" x 11" acrylic on canvas.

Fall Into Owltumn!  You can buy this piece here from my etsy shop.

Here's a photo with flash to show the irridescent paint I used in some areas:

And my friend and I who are trying to keep each other accountable in our art by setting goals every month wanted to do a sea life theme - so I made a jellyfish smellyfish!


This one is also available for purchase in my etsy shop here.  Thanks for checking out my stuff!  Hope everyone is having a great week.  :)  If you're a crafter in the Seattle area, be sure to check out etsyrain.com for listings of great shows, classes, and member resources!


No comments:

Post a Comment